- Durable, Compact & Lightweight Design.
- Pawfect for Dog Emergencies.
- Includes 36 items.
- Essential to provide pre-vet assistance.
- Perfect for dog walks, to keep in the car or the house.
- Tough weatherproof outer case.
You never know when your Greyhound might find themselves in a spot of bother. So it’s good to always be prepared!
This handy, travel size First Aid Kit is here to help you care for any minor injuries your dog might face either at home or on the move.
- Disposable gloves x 1
- Scissors (plastic) x 1
- Tongue depressor x 2
- Adhesive plaster/Adhesive wound dressing x 1
- Non-woven tape x 1
- Alcohol pad x 4
- Sting relief x 4
- Silicon tourniquet x 1
- Standard adhesive bandage x 5
- Whistle x 1
- Safety pins x 10
- Tweezers x 1
- Tick remover kit x 1
- PBT bandage x 1
- Self-adhesive bandage x 1
- Feeder x 1
Please note, this First Aid Kit should not be used as a substitute for professional veterinary attention, which should be obtained as soon as possible. The contents will provide aid and comfort to your dog for minor injuries, or until professional help is sought if needed. Measures 10.5 x 15.5 x 4.6cm
This item will typically be delivered within 24 to 48 hours following despatch.
This item can be exchanged within 14 days if it's not suitable. If you wish to return or exchange this item, please contact us to let us know via our chat or email function.